Have you ever read a book that stayed with you long after you turned the last page? A book that made you question the very essence of existence and the meaning of life? If you're a reader, chances are you've experienced this feeling at least once. And if you haven't already, let me introduce you to the invisible life of Addie Larue- a book that not only challenges your thinking but also leaves you with a plethora of quotes that resonate with you long after you've finished reading it. In this post, we dive deep into the hidden gems- the invisible life of Addie Larue quotes- that will make you fall in love with the book even more.
good the invisible life of addie larue quotes (2023)
Have you ever wondered about the invisible life of someone? In the literary world, French author V.E. Schwab has woven a stunning tale about Addie Larue, a young woman cursed to live forever but also forgotten by everyone she meets. This tale is not only a captivating read but also contains thought-provoking quotes that stay with the reader long after they have finished the book. In this blog post, we will explore some of the most intriguing Addie Larue quotes that will inspire and enlighten you.
- "I have heard it said that a butterfly in the Amazon can flap its wings and cause a hurricane on the other side of the world. If butterfly wings can change the world, so can the ones in this room."
- "He bought me books and talked to me about them, and in this way, I learned that the world was bigger than my own."
- "To be remembered is to be alive."
- "I did not ask for immortality, only for more time."
- "We are born, and we will die, but in between, we get to be human beings. And sometimes, that's the hardest thing to be."
- "There are some people, you know, who give off the feeling that they have a kind of gravity, that people are just naturally drawn to them."
- "Maybe the night was endless, but sometimes, if you could hold on, just a little longer, you might make it to see the sunrise."
- "Our stories are the ones we leave behind. They're our footprints in the sand, the ones that will remind us we were here."
- "The world is made of stories."
- "Leaning into the pain was its own kind of prayer."
- "We all play roles in each other's lives. Some are finite. Some are infinite."
- "Memories were like water; they flowed, trickled, leaked. They went where they would."
- "When you're a girl, you have to be careful about how you laugh and how you dress, and what you say and who you say it to. But when you're a woman, you can do as you damn well please."
- "If there's one thing I've learned, it's that people can surprise you. They can be better than you ever imagined."
- "Being mortal is not the same thing as being human."
funny the invisible life of addie larue quotes (2023)
You know what's better than being invisible? Being able to spout hilarious quotes without anyone seeing where it's coming from. Addie Larue may be invisible, but her words are anything but. In this blog post, we're diving into the best and funniest quotes from "The Invisible Life of Addie Larue."
- "Addie had learned over the years that there were people that would tell you one thing and mean another, and then there were Brits."
- "Addie had to admit, she found herself wondering what Michelangelo would have thought of her hair."
- "The thing with immortality is, eventually you start running out of hobbies."
- "It was one thing to be eternally young, it was quite another to be eternally misunderstood."
- "Addie had always found it ironic that the people who claimed to be the most pure were often the biggest sinners."
- "Addie had always thought it was strange that people were so obsessed with the end of the world when they couldn't even handle a change in the weather."
- "Addie had always been fond of the saying 'Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.' Clearly, the person who came up with that had never been immortal."
- "Addie had always believed that the key to happiness was to find someone you hated just a little bit less than everyone else."
- "As the saying went, 'Don't judge a book by its cover.' Clearly, people had never met Addie before."
- "Addie had always been amazed at the things people would do for love. Personally, she preferred chocolate."
- "Addie had long ago come to the conclusion that if you were going to be miserable, you might as well do it in style."
- "Addie had never quite understood why people were so obsessed with the concept of 'forever'. After all, even forever eventually had to end."
- "Addie had always believed that the key to a successful relationship was to find someone who was just as crazy as you were."
- "Addie had always found it amusing that people would ask for her opinion on things that would never affect her."
- "Addie had always been of the opinion that the best way to avoid making a mistake was to not do anything at all."
- "Addie had always been told that beauty was in the eye of the beholder. Clearly, that person had never seen her."
wise the invisible life of addie larue quotes (sayings)
In the world of literature, sometimes the words of a character can resonate with us deeply, even beyond their fictional existence. Such is the case with Addie LaRue, the protagonist of V.E. Schwab's novel, "The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue." The author imbues Addie with powerful words that continue to inspire and move readers long after the final page of the book has been turned.
- "I remember life," she told him, "but that doesn't mean I know how to live."
- "We are all born with a singular magic inside us, and it is up to each of us to find it and nurture it."
- "There are worse things than dying," she'd said. "Like being forgotten."
- "Loneliness was a companion she sought, but too much of it and she was like a moth-boned bird, gasping in a vacuum."
- "What is it to live if you cannot be happy?"
- "The world changes around you, and you must change with it, or you may as well cease to exist."
- "I am not nothing. I am not to be forgotten."
- "The human heart is a mystery that even the gods cannot unravel."
- "I have learned that hope is a dangerous thing. It can drive a person to madness."
- "I met myself in a dream once, and I was a shadow of what I had once been."
- "Time is not always a healer. Sometimes time only strengthens the wound."
- "To live forever alone, it is a solitary curse."
- "She feared that her memory of him might vanish completely."
- "Knowing something and experiencing it are two different things."
- "The oldest stories are the ones we still feel the most, their lessons carved into the marrow of our bones."
famous the invisible life of addie larue quotes (2023)
Are you ready to dive into the invisible life of Addie Larue? This phenomenal book has captured the hearts of readers all over the world with its enchanting tale of love, loss, and the eternal search for freedom.
- "I have been forgotten even by those who loved me."
- "I am not some storybook girl to be shut away, clasped in a tower always waiting for some prince to rescue me. I am my own hero."
- "To be reborn again, first you have to die. "
- "She has long since stopped wondering which is worse: a world where devils under the bed are real, or a world without dragons to chase."
- "The memories faded, as those stolen moments always did. Leaving Addie with the sense of walking backward into the darkness, never quite sure what lay ahead."
- "I have lived more than most, and yet not enough by far.
- "For the first time, I am visible - to the devil and to God alike."
- "Memories are a weighty thing, just like guilt."
- "We are all immortal until we are not."
- "Loneliness is a strange sort of thing. It creeps on you, quiet and still, sits by your side in the dark, strokes by your hair as you sleep. It wraps itself around your bones, squeezing so tight you almost can't breathe. It leaves lies in your heart, lies next to you at night, leaches the light out of every corner."
- "She's lived a thousand lives, and she'll live a thousand more. For every person she's loved and lost, she'll find someone new to love."
- "I know my own mind, even if it is not my own."
- "What are we if not an accumulation of our memories?"
- "We are a spark gone unnoticed in the daylight but desperately beautiful in the dark."
- "The hardest of things have humble beginnings, often at crossroads where there is no option but to move forward.
- "She is a woman, but not the one who was born in 1691. She is the one who has lived, who has loved, who has lost, who will continue to survive."
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is "The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue"?
"The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue" is a novel written by V.E. Schwab about a girl who makes a deal with a god to live forever but be forgotten by everyone she meets.
2. What are some notable quotes from the book?
Some of the most memorable quotes from "The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue" include: "Books, she has found, are a way to live a thousand lives – or to find strength in a very long one," and "The world is a hungry thing."
3. Who would enjoy reading this book?
Anyone who enjoys fantasy, romance, and historical fiction would likely enjoy "The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue."
4. Are there any other books similar to "The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue"?
Readers who enjoyed "The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue" may also enjoy "Life After Life" by Kate Atkinson, "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger, and "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern.
In conclusion, "The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue" is an exceptional novel that is both inspiring and thought-provoking. Through its quotes and storytelling, the book touches on themes such as identity, freedom, and the human experience. If you're looking for a truly memorable read, this is the book for you. And for those searching for more "The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue" quotes, delve into its pages and explore its message of self-discovery and perseverance.